Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!
 
HomeHome  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
 
Like

Share | 
 

 Voice Director for season 11!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   15th February 2008, 9:08 am

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
I agree with Hidden Mew.

While I don't believe what SOVA is doing would be considered harrassment (considering all we're dong is giving the companies regular concerns/complaints) - I do think we were calling them a bit too much.

Whenever an employee at a company, TAJ, DuAart or anyone, threatens to sue people - it's usually a scare tactic (at first). However, it's possible that if we were to continue calling them, and calling quite often, they could make a claim for harrassment.

Now, I don't know about you, but I wouldn't wanna be caught in a crossfire of something like that.


And basically, my point is that, I think we should lay off the calls (just for a while). The only place we WILL call, knowing for a fact that no bad consequences would come from our actions, should be Nintendo.


So therefore, yes, we'll continue calling Nintendo (not too much, however). Remember, they like us right now, so we don't want to ruin this by having them to get "annoyed" with us. And in addition to calling Nintendo, we'll still be sending emails/letters to Pokemon USA. Also, I think we should REALLY get the ball rolling on this Noodle Project! You guys have to get more noodles and FAST!

I really, really don't wanna have to put up with Sarah Natochenny's Ash for Season 11 of Pokemon. Her portrayal of Ash in D/P so far (although it is tolerable), has been horrible so far and I don't expect to see any major improvents with her voice acting. No (even at a new studio like DuArt - if that is the new studio and under this new 4Kids voice director - I still don't expect Sarah's acting to improve at all).

That sounds better than Hidden Mew's idea. We will call Nintendo, PUSA, and DuArt, but not too often. Nintendo's considered the "nice ones". And we can still send emails. And holding off on the calls to PUSA and DuArt is also a good idea, since Nintendo is nicer. I agree with PTL.

It's a 4-day weekend and I WILL be going to New York in about 5 minutes. Grandma has enough money to buy 10 boxes of noodles this time. I just hope PUSA's open.

And I agree on how I really don't want Sarah in Season 11. Sarah is tolerable now, but not the best. I also don't expect any improvements. The one I don't like the most now is Jimmy Zoppi. I want Veronica in season 11 and I will do anything for it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PokemonTrainerLisa

avatar

Female Number of posts : 482
Age : 30
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   15th February 2008, 3:00 pm

Lapras, you might wanna attach a letter to one of the Noodle boxes. Just so Pokemon USA knows who they've been getting all these noodles from, and why they keep receiving them.

Of course, the letter should explain the noodles and their connection to Pokemon ("Pasta La Vista"), and why SOVA is sending them.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
offkilter06
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 217
Age : 29
User Title : James Fangirl
D/P Friend Code : 270726315456
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   15th February 2008, 3:09 pm

What is the estimated date for PUSA to receive the noodles? I live next to a huge Asian superstore (yay for being in the Asian district of town) and I'll send some.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~oovwee
PokemonTrainerLisa

avatar

Female Number of posts : 482
Age : 30
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   15th February 2008, 3:25 pm

Hmm....

Well, originally, I had said we should try and send the noodles by sometime in Feb.

But, I said that way back in Dec/Jan. ^^;


I wanted to make sure we actually have enough noodles, first. And by enough, I mean A LOT of noodles!! Because we'll definitely need a whole bunch of noodles in order to convince Pokemon USA.

I only have one box so far. Yeah, I'm way behind you guys, lol. XD


As far as when we should send the noodles to Pokemon USA - we have to send them as soon as we actually have enough noodles to make this project work. Because we need to get this project finished as quickly as possible, before Pokemon USA starts dubbing Season 11!

_________________


Last edited by on 15th February 2008, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
offkilter06
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 217
Age : 29
User Title : James Fangirl
D/P Friend Code : 270726315456
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   15th February 2008, 3:27 pm

Alright. I'll go next week (actually probably while picking up goodies to eat during the Darkrai premiere) and see what I can get for how much money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~oovwee
PokemonTrainerLisa

avatar

Female Number of posts : 482
Age : 30
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   15th February 2008, 3:29 pm

YAY! That sounds great!

Thanks, offkilter!! ^_^


And of course, I'll get my mom to buy more noodles for me. XD

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   15th February 2008, 3:33 pm

Here's the thing: if you can actually get a lot of DIFFERENT people to call Nintendo, then you wont have to worry about annoying them. It's when the same people call over and over, and its just a handful of them, when they would get annoyed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PokemonTrainerLisa

avatar

Female Number of posts : 482
Age : 30
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   15th February 2008, 3:36 pm

Yeah, that's a good point, Rachel!!

Also, I think the reason why the same people were calling was because not everyone is brave enough to actually talk over the phone with these companies.

So if people are shy (like me), then they're gonna have a hard time making phone calls. ^^;

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   15th February 2008, 3:37 pm

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Lapras, you might wanna attach a letter to one of the Noodle boxes. Just so Pokemon USA knows who they've been getting all these noodles from, and why they keep receiving them.

Of course, the letter should explain the noodles and their connection to Pokemon ("Pasta La Vista"), and why SOVA is sending them.

I will do that Smile. I'm there already, I just have to wait for my grandma to come back from J&R (she's buying me a Pokemon DVD).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PokemonTrainerLisa

avatar

Female Number of posts : 482
Age : 30
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   15th February 2008, 3:45 pm

Alright!

Sounds great, Lapras! ^^


Okay, now with that out of the way, we don't have to worry about Pokemon USA being confused, when all these noodles end up in their office. Hahahaha. XD!!

Anyway, now we just need to focus on buying more boxes of noodles. Remember guys, we have to make sure that our entire collection is HUGE!!!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   15th February 2008, 4:06 pm

Darn, I have 20 minutes before I can leave. My parents and my grandpa are going to Home Depot in Brooklyn, so I can leave with grandma after they leave. The noodles are in the house, I just have to wait to go up to PUSA.

EDIT: I'll have to do it tomorrow. My parents didn't go to Brooklyn (darn).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hidden Mew
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   15th February 2008, 8:48 pm

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
I agree with Hidden Mew.

While I don't believe what SOVA is doing would be considered harrassment (considering all we're dong is giving the companies regular concerns/complaints) - I do think we were calling them a bit too much.

Whenever an employee at a company, TAJ, DuAart or anyone, threatens to sue people - it's usually a scare tactic (at first). However, it's possible that if we were to continue calling them, and calling quite often, they could make a claim for harrassment.

Now, I don't know about you, but I wouldn't wanna be caught in a crossfire of something like that.


And basically, my point is that, I think we should lay off the calls (just for a while). The only place we WILL call, knowing for a fact that no bad consequences would come from our actions, should be Nintendo.


So therefore, yes, we'll continue calling Nintendo (not too much, however). Remember, they like us right now, so we don't want to ruin this by having them to get "annoyed" with us. And in addition to calling Nintendo, we'll still be sending emails/letters to Pokemon USA. Also, I think we should REALLY get the ball rolling on this Noodle Project! You guys have to get more noodles and FAST!

I really, really don't wanna have to put up with Sarah Natochenny's Ash for Season 11 of Pokemon. Her portrayal of Ash in D/P so far (although it is tolerable), has been horrible so far and I don't expect to see any major improvents with her voice acting. No (even at a new studio like DuArt - if that is the new studio and under this new 4Kids voice director - I still don't expect Sarah's acting to improve at all).

Thank you so much, Lisa. I've felt so darn days. I've been trying to say this, but I felt that no one was hearing me. That's exactly why I don't feel comfortable with calling PUSA or DuArt. Why does no one else believe me?! *cries hard* I also don't want to go behind Barb's back like how it was mentioned a couple of pages ago, but that's more of my personal reason for not calling.

I don't feel as worried about calling Nintendo since they seem to be nicer, but I am getting mixed signals from them on how they first said in the phone call that they would talk to PUSA if they received a lot of phone calls, but the emails didn't say the same thing. I seriously have to get on track with the Noodle Project. After I calm down, since I'm kind of emotionally angry at the moment, I'll check out how that's going and see what I can do.

I also agree with you about Sarah Natochenny's Ash, Lisa. She has improved since Battle Froniter, but I still don't think that she captures the right emotions in Ash and there are times still when Ash sounds kind of like a girl. I still think that it has a lot to do with her lack of experience in other voice acting jobs.

Lapras87 wrote:
That sounds better than Hidden Mew's idea. We will call Nintendo, PUSA, and DuArt, but not too often. Nintendo's considered the "nice ones". And we can still send emails. And holding off on the calls to PUSA and DuArt is also a good idea, since Nintendo is nicer. I agree with PTL.

It's a 4-day weekend and I WILL be going to New York in about 5 minutes. Grandma has enough money to buy 10 boxes of noodles this time. I just hope PUSA's open.

And I agree on how I really don't want Sarah in Season 11. Sarah is tolerable now, but not the best. I also don't expect any improvements. The one I don't like the most now is Jimmy Zoppi. I want Veronica in season 11 and I will do anything for it!

Aside from continuing to call Nintendo, I have said the same thing, Lapras. I also don't appreciate your first sentence since it makes me feels disrespected completely. Is it a wonder why I feel so angry right on? I had no problems with emails and letters. I even mentioned that those would be good options in my last posts. I feel that you're ignoring what I'm saying and I do not like that at all. I also feel confused with your statement here since you first want to phone PUSA and DuArt, but not as often, and then you agree that it is a good idea to hold off the calls to PUSA and DuArt. I'm just confused on what you really mean. I'm just going to see if some nice, relaxing music will be able to help me calm down and feel better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   15th February 2008, 9:48 pm

Sorry for my first sentence. I didn't realize Lisa thought the same thing.

Anyway, what I mean is to call Nintendo for now, and eventually start calling PUSA and DuArt again. Nintendo is our best bet for now, since they're really nice.

I'll take care of the emails, make a call, and deliver the noodles tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
impactkhtennis_thewind
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter


Male Number of posts : 190
Age : 26
User Title : Trainer Kazuya
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   16th February 2008, 11:09 pm

okay

yea Nintendo should the only peopel we make phone calls to, if any. remember, we want to keep on their good side too.

emails are alright i guess, but dont overdo them either (i have to admit im a little bit guilty on that part) Ive been sending mine as different addresses now....(the upside of having like 4 lol)

but please.....i really really dont want anyone to think SOVA is a harrassment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   17th February 2008, 12:26 pm

impactkhtennis_thewind wrote:
but please.....i really really dont want anyone to think SOVA is a harrassment.

We aren't harassment. We just made a promise to Barb, and the right thing to do is to keep it. However, we did not mention Nintendo so we can continue calls to them. Besides, stopping calls to PUSA and DuArt is a good idea even if Barb didn't make us stop, because they're unprofessional. We also did not mention emails, so we can continue those. Just read below before you think of DuArt (PUSA is still fine).

Anyway, I just got a call from the Elizabeth City Police. They said DuArt Film had put in a harassment claim against me. When I told them I wasn't 21 they understood and hung up, not even asking for my mom or dad. Now, everyone, Barb's prediction was right. I guess we should turn away from DuArt now, since most of us are over 21 and can get sued.

I thought they're supposed to send you a letter and if you say you're under-age they'll take you to juvi? And the caller ID was a 212 number and my area code is 908. I'm pretty sure that it was NOT the Elizabeth Police. The caller ID said "DFV" (DuArt Film & Video?) and had the 212 number. I don't believe they would do that just to scare us off, and they can go to jail for impersonating the cops. They would probably say "Haha! We joked you!" or something if I told them I was over 21.

If this WAS in fact a scare by DuArt, we can keep on contacting them. I have no clue how they knew my number. They might have reversed my address (which they know already). But Optimum/Cablevision is supposed to make your number unlisted. Stupid false advertising!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
impactkhtennis_thewind
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter


Male Number of posts : 190
Age : 26
User Title : Trainer Kazuya
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   17th February 2008, 3:50 pm

wow thats alittle strange.....

if it was a prank, then they need to get a life....

and this is just personal opinion.....but why would a company want to go through the trouble of suing a random person?....esp if they're not 21, live far away, for harassment that technically isnt real (the kind that you can get sued for)
thats just stupid

But even if it was a scare, i prolly wouldnt keep contacting them neways. But i still like emails Very Happy and im still 5 yrs from being sued
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hidden Mew
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   17th February 2008, 5:50 pm

Lapras87 wrote:
Sorry for my first sentence. I didn't realize Lisa thought the same thing.

Anyway, what I mean is to call Nintendo for now, and eventually start calling PUSA and DuArt again. Nintendo is our best bet for now, since they're really nice.

I'll take care of the emails, make a call, and deliver the noodles tomorrow.

Apology accepted. I'm still a bit worried to continue the calls to Nintendo because of our promise, but at least they've haven't said anything as mean as PUSA or DuArt. I'm not so sure that we should start up calling PUSA or DuArt again since we have made people quite upset over there. And yes, the promise to Barb is still important to me. We may not have the Bulbagarden branch open anymore, but that does not mean that we should be dishonest. I just don't like that feeling.

Lapras87 wrote:
We aren't harassment. We just made a promise to Barb, and the right thing to do is to keep it. However, we did not mention Nintendo so we can continue calls to them. Besides, stopping calls to PUSA and DuArt is a good idea even if Barb didn't make us stop, because they're unprofessional. We also did not mention emails, so we can continue those. Just read below before you think of DuArt (PUSA is still fine).

Anyway, I just got a call from the Elizabeth City Police. They said DuArt Film had put in a harassment claim against me. When I told them I wasn't 21 they understood and hung up, not even asking for my mom or dad. Now, everyone, Barb's prediction was right. I guess we should turn away from DuArt now, since most of us are over 21 and can get sued.

I thought they're supposed to send you a letter and if you say you're under-age they'll take you to juvi? And the caller ID was a 212 number and my area code is 908. I'm pretty sure that it was NOT the Elizabeth Police. The caller ID said "DFV" (DuArt Film & Video?) and had the 212 number. I don't believe they would do that just to scare us off, and they can go to jail for impersonating the cops. They would probably say "Haha! We joked you!" or something if I told them I was over 21.

If this WAS in fact a scare by DuArt, we can keep on contacting them. I have no clue how they knew my number. They might have reversed my address (which they know already). But Optimum/Cablevision is supposed to make your number unlisted. Stupid false advertising!

While I myself, like Lisa, don't think that we're doing something in the level of harassment, our frequent calls could be seen as such to the people at PUSA and DuArt. If you want to get techincal with the promise to Barb that Lisa made, she said that she would personally see that these calls are stop. We did not specifically mentioned PUSA, DuArt or Nintendo, but the promise was that all of the calls were to be stopped. Yet another reason of why I don't want to call that I repeat over and over again. And I still feel alone at times here. *sighs* But at least some people do hear me and I'm really grateful of that.

That is an interesting phone call that you got. See, this is why I also wanted the calls to be stopped and I believe that other members here mentioned it as well. We've been supposed to have stopped phone calls to DuArt well before now. I don't know if most of us here are 21. I'm not and I thought that most of the members here were either in their late teens and either in high school or early college years. I'm just a freshman in college and I don't think that being nineteen, if I had made a call or continued to call when it really would have been better to just stop, I could be of legal age to be sued. Besides that, I'm pretty sure that there's more processes in the legal system than just being taken to juvi if you're underage.

Well, it does seem like it could have very well been a scare tactic used by DuArt. But at this point, I really don't care if it was or not. Just stop phoning them and let them be. I think that it would be better to focus on other ways to get our voices heard that would not upset people to the point of making, such as emails, letters and the noodle project. If you really want to continue the phone calls, Lapras87, that's your choice, but I honestly don't think that anything helpful to achieve our goal will come from them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   17th February 2008, 5:56 pm

Lapras87 wrote:
impactkhtennis_thewind wrote:
but please.....i really really dont want anyone to think SOVA is a harrassment.

We aren't harassment. We just made a promise to Barb, and the right thing to do is to keep it. However, we did not mention Nintendo so we can continue calls to them. Besides, stopping calls to PUSA and DuArt is a good idea even if Barb didn't make us stop, because they're unprofessional. We also did not mention emails, so we can continue those. Just read below before you think of DuArt (PUSA is still fine).

Anyway, I just got a call from the Elizabeth City Police. They said DuArt Film had put in a harassment claim against me. When I told them I wasn't 21 they understood and hung up, not even asking for my mom or dad. Now, everyone, Barb's prediction was right. I guess we should turn away from DuArt now, since most of us are over 21 and can get sued.

I thought they're supposed to send you a letter and if you say you're under-age they'll take you to juvi? And the caller ID was a 212 number and my area code is 908. I'm pretty sure that it was NOT the Elizabeth Police. The caller ID said "DFV" (DuArt Film & Video?) and had the 212 number. I don't believe they would do that just to scare us off, and they can go to jail for impersonating the cops. They would probably say "Haha! We joked you!" or something if I told them I was over 21.

If this WAS in fact a scare by DuArt, we can keep on contacting them. I have no clue how they knew my number. They might have reversed my address (which they know already). But Optimum/Cablevision is supposed to make your number unlisted. Stupid false advertising!

Okay, I'm sorry, but I really have a lot of trouble believing all these wild things you say Lapras :/ It's just... honestly, you've said that DuArt threatened to sue LISA (seriously, wtf?), and that this guy there made pop-ups appear on your computer screen, and now that they have filed harassment against you and called you, without even knowing your address? I mean, honestly, this seems so farfetched. Doesn't ANYONE else feel the same?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hidden Mew
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   17th February 2008, 6:06 pm

Trainer Rachel wrote:
Lapras87 wrote:
impactkhtennis_thewind wrote:
but please.....i really really dont want anyone to think SOVA is a harrassment.

We aren't harassment. We just made a promise to Barb, and the right thing to do is to keep it. However, we did not mention Nintendo so we can continue calls to them. Besides, stopping calls to PUSA and DuArt is a good idea even if Barb didn't make us stop, because they're unprofessional. We also did not mention emails, so we can continue those. Just read below before you think of DuArt (PUSA is still fine).

Anyway, I just got a call from the Elizabeth City Police. They said DuArt Film had put in a harassment claim against me. When I told them I wasn't 21 they understood and hung up, not even asking for my mom or dad. Now, everyone, Barb's prediction was right. I guess we should turn away from DuArt now, since most of us are over 21 and can get sued.

I thought they're supposed to send you a letter and if you say you're under-age they'll take you to juvi? And the caller ID was a 212 number and my area code is 908. I'm pretty sure that it was NOT the Elizabeth Police. The caller ID said "DFV" (DuArt Film & Video?) and had the 212 number. I don't believe they would do that just to scare us off, and they can go to jail for impersonating the cops. They would probably say "Haha! We joked you!" or something if I told them I was over 21.

If this WAS in fact a scare by DuArt, we can keep on contacting them. I have no clue how they knew my number. They might have reversed my address (which they know already). But Optimum/Cablevision is supposed to make your number unlisted. Stupid false advertising!

Okay, I'm sorry, but I really have a lot of trouble believing all these wild things you say Lapras :/ It's just... honestly, you've said that DuArt threatened to sue LISA (seriously, wtf?), and that this guy there made pop-ups appear on your computer screen, and now that they have filed harassment against you and called you, without even knowing your address? I mean, honestly, this seems so farfetched. Doesn't ANYONE else feel the same?

I do. I don't want to sound mean, Lapras and I'm sorry if I do, but some of the things that you've said do sound a bit too farfetched. Not just the stuff that Rachel already mentioned, but what you said about Eric Stuart learning about DuArt from Jimmy Zoppi and even saying that Jimmy is in the credits of Dinosaur King. Some of the information that you've provided does sound confusing to me and I'm just being honest. Again, I'm not doing this to be mean or anything like that to you. I just don't agree with quite a bit of the information you've provided.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   17th February 2008, 6:52 pm

I told you guys, when they called before, they said they IP-traced us and did give me my address.

And I didn't see it myself. I don't like Dino King. My 5-year old cousins told me Jimmy was in the credits. They hate Pokemon and are against SOVA (well, duh, they hate Pokemon all together). They might have told me that just to confuse you guys. Really, they would do that. I'll call them up, and ask for proof. They have lied in the past (once they told me Ash Ketchum was at the front door and they were going to shoot him with a water gun). I believed them until I really thought about it an hour ago. I'll watch some 4Kids next weekend (eeek) just to see if they're telling me the truth.

EDIT:
impactkhtennis_thewind wrote:

and this is just personal opinion.....but why would a company want to go through the trouble of suing a random person?....esp if they're not 21, live far away, for harassment that technically isnt real (the kind that you can get sued for)
thats just stupid


I don't live far away. I live in New Jersey just outside of New York. I'm a half hour from there. And they hung up after I said I wasn't 21, so they probably got scared to sue me. I don't get it either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hidden Mew
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   17th February 2008, 7:13 pm

Lapras87 wrote:
I told you guys, when they called before, they said they IP-traced us and did give me my address.

And I didn't see it myself. I don't like Dino King. My 5-year old cousins told me Jimmy was in the credits. They hate Pokemon and are against SOVA (well, duh, they hate Pokemon all together). They might have told me that just to confuse you guys. Really, they would do that. I'll call them up, and ask for proof. They have lied in the past (once they told me Ash Ketchum was at the front door and they were going to shoot him with a water gun). I believed them until I really thought about it an hour ago. I'll watch some 4Kids next weekend (eeek) just to see if they're telling me the truth.

I'm just confused since it your previous post, you did say that they phoned you without knowing your address. Besides that, I thought that IP addresses didn't give your exact location. That's what I have heard anyway.

I understand that you don't like Dinosaur King, even though I really enjoy it. If your cousins are five years old, they hate Pokemon in general and they've lied to you before in the past, why on earth would you believe what they said about Jimmy in the credits? Consider the source you have, Lapras. Based on what you've said, I don't think that they're very trust worthy sources for anything true regarding Pokemon. I honestly hoped that you didn't believe what they told you once about Ash Ketchum being at the front door because that would be really sad. In my opinion, 4Kids, despite having a bad reputation, I don't think that they haven't done anything that bad, aside from One Piece. But that's in the better hands of Funimation so fans should just let that one go. I've looked in up and I could not find anything on Jimmy being in Dinosaur King.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   17th February 2008, 7:26 pm

Hidden Mew wrote:
Lapras87 wrote:
I told you guys, when they called before, they said they IP-traced us and did give me my address.

And I didn't see it myself. I don't like Dino King. My 5-year old cousins told me Jimmy was in the credits. They hate Pokemon and are against SOVA (well, duh, they hate Pokemon all together). They might have told me that just to confuse you guys. Really, they would do that. I'll call them up, and ask for proof. They have lied in the past (once they told me Ash Ketchum was at the front door and they were going to shoot him with a water gun). I believed them until I really thought about it an hour ago. I'll watch some 4Kids next weekend (eeek) just to see if they're telling me the truth.

I understand that you don't like Dinosaur King, even though I really enjoy it. If your cousins are five years old, they hate Pokemon in general and they've lied to you before in the past, why on earth would you believe what they said about Jimmy in the credits? Consider the source you have, Lapras. Based on what you've said, I don't think that they're very trust worthy sources for anything true regarding Pokemon. I honestly hoped that you didn't believe what they told you once about Ash Ketchum being at the front door because that would be really sad. In my opinion, 4Kids, despite having a bad reputation, I don't think that they haven't done anything that bad, aside from One Piece. But that's in the better hands of Funimation so fans should just let that one go. I've looked in up and I could not find anything on Jimmy being in Dinosaur King.

I said, I thought about it and then thought it was a lie. Of course they're not trustworthy, I just considered it and thought and thought and then decided they were lying. Of course I didn't believe Ash was at the front door. That would be insane!

As for your last sentence, that kind of proves it. They lied. And I just called one of my cousins, and he laughed and yelled, "HEY, (other cousin's name protected), WE CONFUSED SOVA! MAHA!" I said, "That was not nice, (name protected)." He hung up on me and my aunt called and apologized. Okay, so now we know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hidden Mew
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   17th February 2008, 7:50 pm

Lapras87 wrote:
Hidden Mew wrote:
Lapras87 wrote:
I told you guys, when they called before, they said they IP-traced us and did give me my address.

And I didn't see it myself. I don't like Dino King. My 5-year old cousins told me Jimmy was in the credits. They hate Pokemon and are against SOVA (well, duh, they hate Pokemon all together). They might have told me that just to confuse you guys. Really, they would do that. I'll call them up, and ask for proof. They have lied in the past (once they told me Ash Ketchum was at the front door and they were going to shoot him with a water gun). I believed them until I really thought about it an hour ago. I'll watch some 4Kids next weekend (eeek) just to see if they're telling me the truth.

I understand that you don't like Dinosaur King, even though I really enjoy it. If your cousins are five years old, they hate Pokemon in general and they've lied to you before in the past, why on earth would you believe what they said about Jimmy in the credits? Consider the source you have, Lapras. Based on what you've said, I don't think that they're very trust worthy sources for anything true regarding Pokemon. I honestly hoped that you didn't believe what they told you once about Ash Ketchum being at the front door because that would be really sad. In my opinion, 4Kids, despite having a bad reputation, I don't think that they haven't done anything that bad, aside from One Piece. But that's in the better hands of Funimation so fans should just let that one go. I've looked in up and I could not find anything on Jimmy being in Dinosaur King.

I said, I thought about it and then thought it was a lie. Of course they're not trustworthy, I just considered it and thought and thought and then decided they were lying. Of course I didn't believe Ash was at the front door. That would be insane!

As for your last sentence, that kind of proves it. They lied. And I just called one of my cousins, and he laughed and yelled, "HEY, (other cousin's name protected), WE CONFUSED SOVA! MAHA!" I said, "That was not nice, (name protected)." He hung up on me and my aunt called and apologized. Okay, so now we know.

I know that's what you said. I just think that, if I were in your position and knowing them like you do, I really wouldn't give what they said a second worth of thought and discard anything that they say. They are five years old, hate Pokemon and have lied to you in the past. I doubt that they would suddenly be telling you the truth in matters like this. Your cousin's sound really rude and completely immature. At least your aunt was the mature one between them and actually apologized for their behavior. Now we know that if it doesn't come from a reliable and trust worthy source, we aren't going to believe it, or at the very least have a great deal of questioning the source of information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   17th February 2008, 8:05 pm

Anyway, is anyone going to Anime Boston? If someone can ask the director about the new studio, that just might get us some info. I can't go, since my parents won't fly me to Boston or drive up. And I'm going on a trip to Fort Lauderdale that week.

Also, if Jimmy and Kayzie aren't involved with 4Kids anymore, how did Eric find this out? Maybe he got another "You won't be able to continue" call from DuArt. And there's another possibility. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but is he trying to lie to us? Think about it now. He told us to give up many times before. I'm sorry if I hurt some Eric fans (I am one myself).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 161
User Title : Ash Freak!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   17th February 2008, 9:35 pm

Eric is not lying. He only said in one email that there is nothing that fans can do anymore about the cast because PUSA doesn't listen to the fans. He is definitely not against SOVA. He has no reason to lie. He gave us that DuArt information because he was trying to help us!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pokeyug.co.nr/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   

Back to top Go down
 
Voice Director for season 11!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» ST-70 or ST-120 for A7 Voice of the Theaters?
» Voice recognition elevator
» How To Train Your Dragon 2 News - Director Dean DeBlois has his cast
» Season 9 - rewrite (Matthew Rogers/The Wild Boy)
» LHOTP Episodes Showdown (Season 1)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Our Voice Actors :: News, Updates, etc. :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: