Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Veronica Taylor Rumor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Snorlax
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   1st August 2008, 5:07 pm

I believe Neku is referring to the conversation that happened in the chat box. Maddie said "Not Veronica's email for one" (I'm pretty sure, this is from memory) among other things. Gosh, I hope this isn't a cruel sick joke. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekusagi
Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin

Female Number of posts : 319
User Title : Rococo admin
D/P Friend Code : 3522 8516 3992
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   1st August 2008, 5:27 pm

YES, I AM LINKING TO KUROSHI'S LJ.

The transcript can be read here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nekusagi.livejournal.com/
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 247
D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   1st August 2008, 5:47 pm

Nekusagi wrote:
YES, I AM LINKING TO KUROSHI'S LJ.

The transcript can be read here.

I just read this...oh my god! I do not know what to believe anymore??? Madie Balustein would definately know more than us; considering she knows Veronica very well.

(Sigh)

If this is a trick, whoever doing this is really rotten. I mean, why would someone want to get people's hopes up just to bring them down. It makes me wonder if there are any considerate people in this world anymore?

If this is true, let's all hope for the best!

PS. I called DuArt the other day about a career in voice acting, and they told me that I would need to build up a decent resume with fine qualities aswell a nice demo CD. I decided to call DuArt again today to clearify this rumor and I got that same person whom talked to me about my career. He recognized my voice right away as I asked politely to speak with Tom Wayland. He said, "Hey, aren't you that guy I talked with the other day?" I said yes and that I called the other day about a career. I told him that it wasn't about a job and that I needed to talk with Tom. He said, "I am sorry, but no! You cannot just ask to speak with him. Find his number somewhere else and good luck!" That's when he hung up on me...

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
Snorlax
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   1st August 2008, 6:47 pm

After looking at Ryan's email again, notice how he signs off "~Ryan~". Now look at how Veronica signs off on her latest email - "Veronica ~ forever Ash ~ Taylor". Hmm...

Also...

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Of course, the fact that she mentioned NYAF, that pretty much screams "Veronica" to me. XD

I was just looking at Veronica's guestbook, and you actually wrote that in one of your post, Lisa. I'm sorry, but something does seem a bit fishy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Master
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Female Number of posts : 84
User Title : Top Star PokeFan
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   1st August 2008, 6:55 pm

I might have set my hopes too high. ._.;; Still, I'm trying to stay enthusiastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   1st August 2008, 6:59 pm

Aww, Aipom Fan, I'm sorry to hear that you couldn't get through to Tom Wayland. =(

Snorlax wrote:
I was just looking at Veronica's guestbook, and you actually wrote that in one of your post, Lisa. I'm sorry, but something does seem a bit fishy.
Hey, you can be suspicious all you want. ^^

But you aren't going to change my opinion about the Veronica rumor. Sorry, but that's not happening.

Also, even if you and hundreds of other people are suspicious about this, it won't change the fact that this rumor is true (if it turns out that way).

And of course, if this rumor happens to be true, you know I'll be the first person to yell at everyone, saying: TOLD YOU SO!!! Razz

Snorlax wrote:
I believe Neku is referring to the conversation that happened in the chat box. Maddie said "Not Veronica's email for one" (I'm pretty sure, this is from memory) among other things. Gosh, I hope this isn't a cruel sick joke. No
Personally, I refuse to believe that.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no possible way this could be a "cruel joke". Honeslty, do you guys realize just how much trouble someone would have to go through, in order to pull this off? I mean, I don't see any reason why someone would waste all their time doing something like this, simply to get a few laughs out of "sticking it to SOVA". That seems both ridiculous and pointless, in my opinion.

I mean, come on! If anyone is going to be THAT skeptical about this rumor, then you are way more pessimistic than I thought....

Anyway, what I've been saying all along is that, every bit of evidence I've received points toward the rumor being true. And I'm sorry Dawn, but not you or anyone else can convince me otherwise about this. I'm already made up my mind that this rumor is 90% true, and that's that.

Also, about what Maddie said, no one who was in the chatbox at that particular time even thought about asking Maddie "When was the last time you spoke with Veronica?". If anyone could've done this, then maybe, just maybe I would believe Maddie's claim that the rumor is false (because after what Ryan and Jason told me in the emails, I've come to the conclusion that Veronica was hired sometime around the end of June).

But, since no one thought about asking Maddie this question, I have to remind everyone, that it is entirely possible that DuArt hired Veronica AFTER the last time Maddie spoke with her. Obviously, if that's the case, then Maddie would not have heard this news yet.

And since DuArt is so hush-hush about their "ongoing productions", it's possible they didn't want Veronica, or anyone else to tell people about this news yet.

It would also explain why Sarah Natochenny, when asked about the Veronica rumor, hasn't denied it yet. Because remember, it's possible that Sarah was asked to keep quiet about this for a while. So she might be waiting until around August 30th or September to tell all her fans, if she's been fired.

Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   1st August 2008, 7:12 pm

Whoa, whoa, Lisa.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Personally, I hope it's true as well. But they were discussing the Maddie chat so I thought I'd post the link.

Just chill. I'm really not trying to make you think it's fake.
Back to top Go down
Snorlax
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   1st August 2008, 7:16 pm

But you aren't going to change my opinion about the Veronica rumor. Sorry, but that's not happening.

Oh, no, that wasn't my intentions at all. I just want to make sure it is Veronica.

And of course, if this rumor happens to be true, I'll be the first person to yell out: TOLD YOU SO!!! Razz

I sincerely hope you get the chance.

Oh, come on! If anyone is going to be THAT skeptical about this rumor, then you are way more pessimistic than I thought....

I just don't want be crushed. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Master
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   1st August 2008, 7:19 pm

Snorlax wrote:

Nor do I. Still, I don't think it's possible to be as crushed as we were when we first found out that the original cast got kicked from their positions.

*points to Lisa's post* Your enthusiasm is really keeping my own enthusiasm up. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   1st August 2008, 7:20 pm

Nekusagi wrote:
Just chill. I'm really not trying to make you think it's fake.
Oh, okay then.

It just looked like you were, since everyone else was ganging up on me and trying to dampen my hopes about this.

But in my opinion, all this speculation is pointless. Obviously, I'm not going to convince everyone to be 90% optimistic like myself (since that is just how I am). And likewise, no one is going to convince me to be 90% pessismistic, because I'm hoping with all my heart that this rumor is true.

So, in conclusion, I don't think it will do us any good, if we all get our hopes down about this (for no apparent reason). Heck, we don't even have any concrete information about this yet. And already, people are being suspicious. To me, that just sounds like people don't want Veronica to return....

And of course, if someone really wants to get to the bottom of this, then all they have to do is send out lots of emails, and call as many people as they can. I'm sure that eventually we'll receive some kind of answer. That is, if we bug DuArt enough (but not TOO much), it's possible they will cave-in and spill the beans. Hehe. XD

Snorlax wrote:
I see....

Well, I can understand that. You're just trying to protect yourself.

But as for me, even if this rumor turns out to be false - you know, I've been letdown so many times before, that it won't even phase me now. I mean, if this rumor turns out false, it won't won't affect me at all. I've actually built up a resistance to being letdown. Basically, it's my natural optimism. I have so much optimism, that it prevents me from ever being crushed by something. It's a nice thing to have, really. ^^

And so, because of this, if the rumor's false it will have no effect on me. And that's why I'm able to be so confident and completely positive about this rumor (besides the fact that, obviously, I REALLY want this rumor to be true). XD

But anyway, trust me guys. Ever since I first heard about this rumor, I've had a very good feeling about it. And also, I think it's very unlikely that this rumor will be false. Which is a good thing, because we all want Veronica to return as Ash. Very Happy

By the way, if the rumor turns out being false, we can simply turn that negative into a positive. How do we do that, you ask? By continuing to fight for Veronica and the other VAs. To put it simply, we'll put all our efforts into SOVA. And we'll work twice as hard on our big projects, such as the Pokeball Project. You see, if we do this, then our succeess is sure to be inevitable.

So like I said, even if this rumor isn't true, don't worry. We'll get Veronica back voicing Ash, one way or another. Because in all honesty, there is nothing stopping SOVA from accomplishing its goals. All we have to do now, is show Pokemon USA/DuArt that we mean business! And we will get the VAs back voicing their characters!

(hehe, what do you guys think of my morale-building, speech of encouragement?) XD

SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 247
D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   1st August 2008, 8:36 pm

Graet Lisa.

Listen, I was on Veronica's website reading over my overly large post. It was then when I cam across this:

Name: Brian
E-mail address: crazyandunique@botmail.com
Comments: hi Veronica! Thank you for the very kind email. I'm sad about that rumor but you are incredible voice actress!!!
Friday, August 1st 2008 - 05:13:53 PM

You see, I was so depressed just by reading this, I decided to e-mail this guy. I tried the address and for some weird reason it wouldn't send. I noticed it said botmail.com, not hotmail.com...so I rplaced the 'b' with a 'h'. I still got a Failure Notice message from Yahoo saying that address doesn't exist. So, I sent Veronica an e-mail once again, and hopefully we'll know something soon.

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   1st August 2008, 8:53 pm

Ah, I see.

I'm glad that you emailed Veronica! ^^

I sent her an email recently, too. Hopefully, she will reply to one of us, and soon. Very Happy

Although, since we haven't heard anything yet - it might simply be the fact that Veronica isn't allowed to comment on this (due to DuArt's policy about ongoing productions). If that is really the case, we might not get a confirmation until sometime in August.

SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 51
User Title : Veteran Smasher
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   1st August 2008, 10:42 pm

While I'm keeping my hopes up no matter what, if the rumor does turn out to be false, it'll be a shame. Not only a shame that she isn't returning (yet) but some losers are wasting time and energy just to piss off a dedicated group of fans. Seriously, what do they get out of this? Nothing. And, if false, couldn't Veronica sue for minor identity theft lol! ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   2nd August 2008, 10:13 am

I'm happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy Ash has his old voice back, but I feel sorry for Sarah. I mean, she lost a job that I think was very important to her. It's a little sad to hear, you know?

And hopefully this rumor is true. If they're lying, f--k them, find something else to do than upset a large group of fans like SOVA. Although there's still the kind of sad fact that Sarah lost her job, I'd rather the rumor be true than a lie. And I WILL be angry if I find them lying to us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator

Male Number of posts : 365
User Title : 暁 ミッチ ザ 物堅い
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   2nd August 2008, 10:15 am

Well, I feel sorry fan Sarah. I have to say she is not Ash and I think she will find a job that fits her better.

I believe this is true. If not, I'll be crushed.

Edited

Last edited by darkblade09 on 2nd August 2008, 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://raybound.com
aaron122894
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   2nd August 2008, 12:55 pm

I'm sure if Sarah got fired that she will find a better job that suits her, as she isn't suit to voice Ash.

And yeah, they better not be lying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/AaronV1228
Dark Master
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   2nd August 2008, 3:39 pm

Well, if they are lying, I know a really awesome group of people called SOVA that'll rip their throats out. Very Happy Yush, Darkblade!!

Last edited by Dark Master on 2nd August 2008, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
impactkhtennis_thewind
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Trainer Kazuya
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   2nd August 2008, 3:45 pm

hey everyone, i haven't been here in awhile, but this looks like great news...at least for the moment.

i'll be happy to join that mob, darkblade09
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   2nd August 2008, 5:37 pm

impactkhtennis_thewind wrote:
hey everyone, i haven't been here in awhile, but this looks like great news...at least for the moment.

Somebody needs to spill out the secret or wait till the 30th.

Be positive

Last edited by darkblade09 on 2nd August 2008, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   2nd August 2008, 5:59 pm

darkblade09 wrote:
impactkhtennis_thewind wrote:

The more the better. who else wants to join? Somebody needs to spill out the secret or wait till the 30th.

Definitely me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow25
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   2nd August 2008, 6:07 pm

Count me in. If this does turn out to be false, somebody's gonna pay. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekusagi
Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   2nd August 2008, 6:24 pm

GUYS.

There is going to be no mob. Don't even joke about it. Honestly, this kind of thing is petty and childish and the exact thing that got us in our last spot of trouble with Kuroshi, and it only makes us look bad. Cut it out and get back on task. Next person who brings up anything related to a mob gets a two day ban.

If you have any questions, please refer to my signature for help.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   2nd August 2008, 6:31 pm

Okay, no more. Let's just go back to being positive. I'm 95% positive this is true. I hope this isn't a sick joke. I edited my last two post.

I'm going to be busy for a few days and won't be able to come online.

And I'm sorry

EDIT

Well, I'm not going away now Very Happy. I have finished all the things I have to do.

Last edited by darkblade09 on 3rd August 2008, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nekusagi
Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   2nd August 2008, 8:04 pm

(Um, was I maybe a little harsh? Sorry if I came off there as an asshole...)

It's fine, Mitch. You weren't really the problem... it was the people coming and saying they'd join you.

Things were getting a little out of hand, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Shadow25
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   2nd August 2008, 8:17 pm

Sorry about the whole mob thing. But BIG NEWS, well maybe. Sarah Natochenny is on her MySpace RIGHT NOW, so perhaps in the next few minutes we may learn something. That is, if she checks her comments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   

Back to top Go down

Veronica Taylor Rumor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Our Voice Actors :: News, Updates, etc. :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: