Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Veronica Taylor Rumor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   31st July 2008, 5:26 am

Hehe. XD

I'm glad you enjoyed reading the emails, szlemm! ^_^

Of course, after we receive final confirmation about this, and if it proves the rumor is indeed true - you guys KNOW how happy I'm gonna be. XD!!!!!!

Heck, we should throw a huge party to celebrate SOVA's first victory. But of course, we can't get too carried away right now. Remember guys, we have to receive confirmation that this rumor is actually true, like we've been hoping.

So, here's the plan. First, we wait until we have final confirmation, proving the rumor to be true. Then we can have a party! XD

SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   31st July 2008, 6:25 am

OMG! I can't beleive that she might come back to Pokemon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/AaronV1228
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator

Male Number of posts : 365
User Title : 暁 ミッチ ザ 物堅い
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   31st July 2008, 8:01 am

She will come back

I'm really happy. I can't wait for August
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://raybound.com
Gligar13
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 262
User Title : Pokemon Master
D/P Friend Code : 5284-1017-0432
BR Friend Code : I dont have PBR. (i have brawl)
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   31st July 2008, 8:45 am

I hope she does come back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sovapkmn.wordpress.com/
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   31st July 2008, 8:51 am

Quote :
"Heck, we should throw a huge party to celebrate SOVA's first victory."

I kinda consider getting rachel and maddie back onto pokemon a mini victory Razz half of wat we wanted so far!!

Yeah big chatroom meeting for the party everyone blast out pokemon music from your speakers and enjoy some good food!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   31st July 2008, 9:31 am

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:

Here's the email I received from Jason:

Tim explained that Sarah Natochenny, the voice of Ash Ketchum in 2006 up until very recently, had been fired for reasons he could not say. Then, after hard talks with Pokemon USA, everyone agreed to contact Ash's old voice actor to return on Pokemon. Veronica was so kind to accept and come in on such short notice. On that particular day, Veronica came in to do work on on her very first episode upon returning to Pokemon. It is titled "Dustox in the Wind."

I hope this clears everything up for people who have questions. And good luck in your organization getting the others back too. Especially my favorite, Eric Stuart.

Oh my god! Did we honestly fire Sarah Natochenny!? Sad Or am I reading this e-mail all wrong??? Oh no...I am starting to feel really bad right now... Is this normal???

So anyway, here's the message I received from Veronica:

To: iloveashketchum@gmail.com
Subject: Hi Lisa!

Hello Lisa!

I have been doing pretty well. unfortunately, I still am having trouble with my email.

I have been very busy lately, because as some may know, I have returned to voicing Ash Ketchum!

It is all thanks to your amazing efforts! I can''t thank all of you in SOVA enough for what you have done!

Please share my thanks with everyone that has worked so long and hard! I wouldn''t be Ash again without everyone in SOVA.

I started recording as Ash a few weeks ago, the first of the episodes should be airing in September, so you will hear me as Ash again this September!

I hope we both make it to NYAF, so I can thank you in person for always being my number 1 fan!

Veronica ~ forever Ash ~ Taylor

I am so happy for you Lisa! Very Happy I would want nothing more to hear Veronica Taylor back on Pokemon as Ash again! This e-mail may have some fans unsure...but I am keeping my head high and staying positive knowing that she WILL be back. (Well, in my book I feel this way) And I would also like to let others know that whoever is skepticle about this rumor... you guys know that protecting your heart from getting your feelings hurt is an intelligent way to prevent damage delt inside you. Good for you! Very Happy

szlemm wrote:
Quote :
"Heck, we should throw a huge party to celebrate SOVA's first victory."

I kinda consider getting rachel and maddie back onto pokemon a mini victory Razz half of wat we wanted so far!!

Yeah big chatroom meeting for the party everyone blast out pokemon music from your speakers and enjoy some good food!

Yeah...a little SOVA party to celebrate all the hard work we have done. Well, I cannot say that I did all that much...I did leave this organization back sometime in March (sigh)

Just out of curiosity...what's going to happen to us? I mean, when we do re-unite all the old voice actors back on the show once again as their original roles...will we just fade away and stop with SOVA? Sad I really like this website, because I get to be myself here and I have made so many friends. I just wish we could all still keep in touch somehow...

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
Shadow25
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 51
User Title : Veteran Smasher
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   31st July 2008, 9:37 am

Now that I've read the emails, I really have no reason not to believe. Unfortunately, those nay-sayers might not be convinced for a while, as Veronica may not be able to respond to emails due to her old and new job and her stated email troubles. But we believe, which is all that really matters for the moment, as everyone will find out soon. That email really does sound like Veronica, as I've read her words in previous emails on the SOVA site. But we should all be very prooud that we never gave up hope, and now all that hard work paid off... party indeed! Also, I'm curious as to how Veronica's re-casting came to be. Well, we can worry about that later I guess, because all signs are pointing to the fact that we have accomplished our first major goal, and this goal is probably the biggest and most important of all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator

Male Number of posts : 365
User Title : 暁 ミッチ ザ 物堅い
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   31st July 2008, 10:02 am

Quote :
Just out of curiosity...what's going to happen to us? I mean, when we do re-unite all the old voice actors back on the show once again as their original roles...will we just fade away and stop with SOVA? Sad I really like this website, because I get to be myself here and I have made so many friends. I just wish we could all still keep in touch somehow...

- Aipom Fan
They're going to turn it into a regular Pokemon Community so I guess were not going to say goodbye Very Happy.

We're not done yet. We still need to get the other's jobs
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://raybound.com
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   31st July 2008, 10:34 am

We would never fall apart! We will just keep all SOVA threads locked as an archive to our victory.

Those emails are quite convincing and I am now 100% satisfied instead of 70%. Maybe I should call DuArt to see who is the current dubbing cast? They might drop some hints!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow25
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   31st July 2008, 10:57 am

I've been checking Veronica's guestbook as well as Sarah Natochenny's MySpace page every hour for the past few days. No news on the guestbook (could Veronica post on her own guestbook if she wanted to? I don't know about guestbooks too well), and Sarah has yet to respond to the situation as posted by another member.

What makes her return more plausible is that May will be appearing in the anime around the mid 70s episode wise, and that should be in late September. I think it's more than just a coincidence. (Better said as... Coincidence? I THINK NOT!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   31st July 2008, 11:20 am

Shadow25 wrote:
I've been checking Veronica's guestbook as well as Sarah Natochenny's MySpace page every hour for the past few days. No news on the guestbook (could Veronica post on her own guestbook if she wanted to? I don't know about guestbooks too well), and Sarah has yet to respond to the situation as posted by another member.

What makes her return more plausible is that May will be appearing in the anime around the mid 70s episode wise, and that should be in late September. I think it's more than just a coincidence. (Better said as... Coincidence? I THINK NOT!)

You know Shadow? I was thinking this too, but what makes me un-sure of Veronica voicing May is that Michele Knotz is still on the show; and she has voiced May since episode 1 of Battle Frontier. Now, they did say they do the contracts per season...so we can always hope Michele didn't audition for her role.

Also, the thing about Sarah Natochenny doesn't really add up at all. In Jason Thomasson's e-mail to Lisa, it states "Tim explained that Sarah Natochenny, the voice of Ash Ketchum in 2006 up until very recently, had been fired for reasons he could not say." Yet, on her Myspace...she just edited it last weekend noting everyone that she plays the roles of Ash Ketchum, his mother, Dawn's mother, Buneary, Staravia and Staraptor. Now, why would she edit that when she just got fired? Something is most definately going on that we need answers to- quickly!

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
Shadow25
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   31st July 2008, 11:39 am

Aipom Fan wrote:

Also, the thing about Sarah Natochenny doesn't really add up at all. In Jason Thomasson's e-mail to Lisa, it states "Tim explained that Sarah Natochenny, the voice of Ash Ketchum in 2006 up until very recently, had been fired for reasons he could not say." Yet, on her Myspace...she just edited it last weekend noting everyone that she plays the roles of Ash Ketchum, his mother, Dawn's mother, Buneary, Staravia and Staraptor. Now, why would she edit that when she just got fired? Something is most definately going on that we need answers to- quickly!

- Aipom Fan

Oops.. I must have missed reading that email. I don't know why that could have happened, but I'm still going to check to see if she updates it saying she won't be voicing on Pokemon anymore. If she did get fired, I feel kinda bad, since she was good as the Pokemon she voiced, maybe Jason meant she lost the role of Ash? Probably not. Some evidence for May could be that May hasn't appeared in DuArt's dub, so perhaps there's still a chance, but I'm more concerned with Ash right now, and May isn't a regular anymore, so I wouldn't mind it too much. At least, she will probably voice Ash's mom again ( Very Happy ), which is a huge plus.

Something that was bothering me a bit... so Veronica is returning because Sarah got fired... but is it only because Sarah got fired. What I mean is, sorry if word this wrong, that she is only returning because the previous actor no longer occupies the spot? I'm glad that the company chose Veronica, and all that really matters is that she is returning, but is this the only way for a previous VA to return to their original role? I hope not, because I doubt VAs will just get fired and it would be a shame to lose people like Bill Rogers or Knotz, who contribute to the show in many ways. (Rogers is excellent at voicing the Pokemon)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snorlax
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   31st July 2008, 2:07 pm

Okay, I'm now more convinced thanks to those emails. ^^ I'm beyond happy, but I'm still trying to control myself. I wish Maddie could ask Veronica, if she is indeed using something else to email. Could someone email her or something? The thing is, it does sound exactly like Veronica, I just want to be sure. ^^;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   31st July 2008, 3:37 pm

Lisa, if it was Willselfdestruct.com, I still won't believe it. I mean, I kind of believe it, but I just find things strange about the Willselfdestruct.com site. If I were her, I'd go to Yahoo or GMail and create a new account.

Also don't forget, some ISPs let people cloak their email address by configuring Outlook a bit.

Sarah could be hiding things because she's having a hard time right now. I know it's a stressful thing when people are fired, and she might just be keeping everything private until she feels better about it, or maybe until the episode airs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   31st July 2008, 4:27 pm

Heh, I don't blame you for being a bit suspicious about this, Lapras. XD

And don't worry guys, it's okay if some of you are still suspicious, even just a little bit.

However, given the fact that Veronica clearly said she was having trouble with her email - you can't rule out the possibility that she was simply using the "willselfdestruct" site as an alternative means of sending email, rather than getting a new email address.

Snorlax wrote:
Could someone email her or something? The thing is, it does sound exactly like Veronica, I just want to be sure. ^^;
Actually, I emailed Veronica recently.

But I haven't received a reply from her yet.

Of course, I'm gonna assume that, like Veronica said in the email, she's just been really busy recording new Ash lines. ^^

Anyway, hopefully, she can still find the time to reply to my email. I even gave her a link to the SOVA forums, so that way, she can actually register and confirm/deny the rumor herself. =D

Aipom Fan wrote:
Oh my god! Did we honestly fire Sarah Natochenny!? Sad Or am I reading this e-mail all wrong??? Oh no...I am starting to feel really bad right now... Is this normal???
Aww, I wouldn't worry too much about Sarah. ^^

I mean, my friend tells me that Sarah is actually very intreseted in modeling and fasion at the moment. So it's very possible that if she resigned, or if she was fired from doing Ash's voice, that she probably has this modeling career to pursue instead. So, it's not like she will be out in the cold or anything. As far as Sarah goes, it doesn't look like we'll have anything to worry about, thankfully. (you never know, she might even like modeling better than voice acting, lol) Wink

darkblade09 wrote:
They're going to turn it into a regular Pokemon Community so I guess were not going to say goodbye Very Happy.

We're not done yet. We still need to get the other's jobs
Indeed.

Darkblade is correct!! ^^

iEatPikachuForLunch wrote:
Maybe I should call DuArt to see who is the current dubbing cast? They might drop some hints!
Unfortunately, it seems as though calling DuArt won't help us much....

I mean, Trainer Rachel and I have already spoken to Tim Werenko about the Veronica rumor. We asked him about this a while back. But, unfortunately, all he said was that he couldn't speak to us about "ongoing productions". =(

Although, this isn't hopeless, because there are other who people who we could contact about this.

Okay, here's a list of people at DuArt who we could speak with, about Pokemon.

Sound Supervisor: Carmen Borgia
Voice Director/ADR Engineer: Tom Wayland
Mix: Kevin Wilson
Online Video Editor: David Gauff

These people from DuArt are listed on the credits to D/P Battle Dimension.

Now, it's possible that we might still get the same answer from them. But of course, it never hurts to try! ^^

So if anyone here wants to do this, we could try asking everyone on this list, just to see if we can get an "actual" response from someone.

Last edited by PokemonTrainerLisa on 31st July 2008, 4:49 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   31st July 2008, 4:32 pm

If this is true, then I say we write our next volley of letters congratulating DuArt on re-hiring Mrs. Taylor... but suggest that they find a way to get the others back on the show, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
Snorlax
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   31st July 2008, 5:16 pm

Actually, I emailed Veronica recently.

But I haven't received a reply from her yet.

Of course, I'm gonna assume that, like Veronica said in the email, she's just been really busy recording new Ash lines. ^^

Anyway, hopefully, she can still find the time to reply to my email. I even gave her a link to the SOVA forums, so that way, she can actually register and confirm/deny the rumor herself. =D

Eee, I actually meant Maddie, sorry. But still, cool! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   31st July 2008, 7:04 pm

Umm, Carmen told me the same thing as Tim. They can't talk about "ongoing productions." Tom Wayland is a possibility, but he has no contact information. So either contact the other guy, or ask a secretary for any way of contacting Tom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PikachuL41
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 135
User Title : Space Marine
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   31st July 2008, 7:30 pm

ker-plop wrote:
If this is true, then I say we write our next volley of letters congratulating DuArt on re-hiring Mrs. Taylor... but suggest that they find a way to get the others back on the show, too.

i agree we should send letters saying well done duart for hireing ash's old vioce it was move a well made (its about time) lol no but sersiously we should thank them to show that we think there listning to the public

p.s sorry about the spelling

Last edited by PikachuL41 on 1st August 2008, 7:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hidden Mew
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   31st July 2008, 7:47 pm

Okay, I just finished reading all of the posts and I have to say that I will be extremely happy if this turns out to be true. Very few things could make me feel like I'm on a happiness high, but Veronica returning as Ash is definitely one of those things. I'm just so happy to hear this. While I completely understand why people would be cautious about these emails, Lisa's copy of her reply from Veronica Taylor does sound like the real deal. I've gotten some emails from her myself and that does sound like her. I would also hope that since the two other emails have the same basic information that it would also make the rumor seem true.

This is great news and I hope beyond hope that it turns out well. I'm happy that I'm still with SOVA, though I do regret not posting here with more ideas and such. I blame that on feeling nervous after fights break out and me being busy with college and then with summer. Anyway, I may sent Veroncia Taylor an email later just to confirm even more about this. This is like the best news ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PikaKetchup
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Female Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   1st August 2008, 1:55 am

I hope this rumour is true. The only reason I think that it might not be is because of that wierd site she used to send the emails but if she didnt want to make a new email account then there's no reason why she wouldnt use it.

if the rumour wasnt true then wouldnt sarah have answered the comments on her myspace by now to say so. I mean if she hadnt been fired then she would want people to know that it wasnt true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackiestar

Female Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   1st August 2008, 6:17 am

This sounds so great! Like a Star @ heaven Smile I hope this is true. We all just have to think positive. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekusagi
Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin

Female Number of posts : 319
User Title : Rococo admin
D/P Friend Code : 3522 8516 3992
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   1st August 2008, 3:33 pm

Not to be a wet blanket...

but IIRC, didn't Maddie say she'd never heard about it and it was a fake?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nekusagi.livejournal.com/
PikachuL41
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 135
User Title : Space Marine
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   1st August 2008, 3:41 pm

Mayb it is a fake but theres still a posiblity its real
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow25
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   1st August 2008, 4:57 pm

Nekusagi wrote:
Not to be a wet blanket...

but IIRC, didn't Maddie say she'd never heard about it and it was a fake?

Uhh... where was this? I've never seen it.
couldyou post the message/link please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   

Back to top Go down

Veronica Taylor Rumor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next