Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!
 
HomeHome  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
 
Like

Share | 
 

 Veronica Taylor Rumor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Master
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Female Number of posts : 84
Age : 24
User Title : Top Star PokeFan
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 12:58 am

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Do you think maybe Veronica could sue DuArt for the way they treated her? O.O

That's a thought. >.> But being as nice and great she is, think she'd be willing to, if it's possible?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
avatar

Male Number of posts : 699
Age : 31
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 1:02 am

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
That is SO true.

I just feel so horrible that after 8 years of working on Pokemon, this is the way that DuArt treats Veronica.... Crying or Very sad

Honestly, those guys who do the hiring/replacing at DuArt have no respect for Veronica Taylor.

Do you think maybe Veronica could sue DuArt for the way they treated her? O.O

Lisa, you're absolutely right. Veronica has work 8 long, faithful years on Pokemon. She's gotten to be very talented during that time. She has earned all her fans respect because of this. DuArt probably wants to show us that they can do what they want by using her for their own selfish reasons.

I don't see any reason why she can't sue them. The only problem is did she have a bound contract with them? If not that could be a problem. But since DuArt wasn't in charge during the initial VA switch, it might be hard to do so.

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
DuArt just likes Sarah better, not because she's the right person to voice Ash, but for completely selfish reasons. =(

Lisa, face it, DuArt is just plain selfish anyway. All they care about is their checkbooks. Not the voice actors/actresses feelings. They could care less about them as long as they have their millions to keep them happy.

_________________
Tommy, aka Brian
Computer/Network Tech Specialist
CompTia A+ Professional

My Friends: PokemonTrainerLisa, Nekusagi, Pokeyug, Shane, Trainer Rachel, offkilter06, Kazuya, Geoffrey, szlemm, Abandon_Silence, Shiranui, iEatPikachuForLunch, Aipom Fan, darkblade09, JacobGRocks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
Shadow25
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 51
User Title : Veteran Smasher
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 1:04 am

So now we know the situation. But one thing remains unclear: was that email sent from the other account (willselfdestruct) from Veronica? I hope we hear from her soon, even if she is very upset. Sad Crying or Very sad pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 190
Age : 34
User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 1:13 am

So, are we going to mope... or are we going to pick ourselves up?

At the very least, we know they were close to re-hiring her... which means they might be pushed to it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
PokemonTrainerLisa

avatar

Female Number of posts : 482
Age : 30
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 1:29 am

Well, first of all, I think we should do some of the things I suggested earlier. ^_^

You know, focus on getting more members, and put even more effort into our current projects. Also, coming up with new, more effective projects is important too.

Come on guys, let's get back to work! Now more than ever, we HAVE to get Veronica and the others back doing their former roles! Very Happy

Shadow25 wrote:
So now we know the situation. But one thing remains unclear: was that email sent from the other account (willselfdestruct) from Veronica? I hope we hear from her soon, even if she is very upset. Sad Crying or Very sad pale
Personally, I really do believe those emails I received from Veronica were actually from her.

Obviously, DuArt must've had Veronica convinced that she was back doing Ash's voice again, so that's probably why Veronica confirmed the rumor in that one email I received. Because all this time, she was under the impression that she was really back.

Anyway, I do hope that I'll hear back from Veronica soon. I hope that she will be okay, after everything that's happened to her. =(

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Abandon_Silence
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Female Number of posts : 24
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 1:39 am

well guys all i can say is tht sucks Crying or Very sad
but like ker-plop said "So, are we going to mope... or are we going to pick ourselves up?"
We really need to pick things up, if they are close to hiring veronica back then nows the time to hit them with all the emails, pokeballs n letters we can !
I no i will be making some pokeballs in a couple of days i think anything and everything will help.

Lets do it ! Wink
I no we all can !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Master
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Female Number of posts : 84
Age : 24
User Title : Top Star PokeFan
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 1:40 am

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Well, first of all, I think we should do some of the things I suggested earlier. ^_^

You know, focus on getting more members, and put even more effort into our current projects. Also, coming up with new, more effective projects is important too.

Come on guys, let's get back to work! Now more than ever, we HAVE to get Veronica and the others back doing their former roles! Very Happy

Don't worry, I'm on it! xD I have a few friends I'm trying to convince to join.. And still working on that AMV, if that counts for anything. But it's being difficult with me. Grah. x.x; I should also try participating in the Pokeball Project as well.. But don't worry, I'm trying! x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 247
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 3:19 am

okay wow just spend alot of time reading and processing all that information!!!

Okay first off all i wanna stick my middle finger up to DUart for doing that to veronica!!!
Bad things happen to good people and duart has confirmed that more than PUSA has.

2nd of all we can use the episodes which veronica did as propoganda simular as to what we did back when mirage aired!! we need to let everyone know that veronica taylor voiced ash in that episode and not sarah! It will be like a strong comparison episode to help ppl realize just how much better the quality of va can be!

I agree that now is the best time we bombard them with emails letters pokeballs or anything we can!! everyone now is the time!!!! we strike now!!

and i think veronica needs to know just how much we care for her so yes everyone send an emial telling her!!!!

at least we will have a few episodes where veronica brings ash back to life only to have sarah kill him off again :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PokemonTrainerLisa

avatar

Female Number of posts : 482
Age : 30
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 3:20 am

Dark Master wrote:
Don't worry, I'm on it! xD I have a few friends I'm trying to convince to join.. And still working on that AMV, if that counts for anything. But it's being difficult with me. Grah. x.x; I should also try participating in the Pokeball Project as well.. But don't worry, I'm trying! x3
Yay!

That sounds great, Dark Master! ^_^

You're doing a wonderful job so far. Continue the good work!! Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 247
Age : 24
D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 4:24 am

Okay, first I was saddened to hear that Sarah wasn't lying...now she is? I don't get it!

So, does this mean we will have "Dustox in the Wind" as an episode title, and we will have Veronica Taylor voicing as Ash Ketchum for a few episodes, and then we go back to Sarah all over again!? I would be glad for the return of Veronica if ony for those episodes, but knowing Pokemon USA...they will most likely have to re-dub it! And as far as Sarah goes, we have to flood her in her blog "I'm still Ash..." with messages stating that she is a good voice actress, but not as Ash. I know Pokeyug and Dark Master and I have all posted there, but we need more support to show that her STILL voicing Ash is not okay. Who's with me?

- Aipom Fan

(Sorry if this was supposed to go into the idea thread)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
PokemonTrainerLisa

avatar

Female Number of posts : 482
Age : 30
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 4:47 am

Aipom Fan wrote:
And as far as Sarah goes, we have to flood her in her blog "I'm still Ash..." with messages stating that she is a good voice actress, but not as Ash. I know Pokeyug and Dark Master and I have all posted there, but we need more support to show that her STILL voicing Ash is not okay. Who's with me?
Eh, I'm not so sure that that would be a good idea.... X_X

Especially given the fact that Sarah must have a good handful of people on her side. Seems to me that planning something like this would only cause a huge fight to happen on Sarah's MySpace. And obviously, she wouldn't listen to what any of us have to say (especially if we mention the fact that we're from SOVA).

However, doing something like that project me and Rachel had in mind a while back, that might actually work.

Because if we and lots of other people were to send Sarah actual messages on MySpace (not comments) and if we didn't bash her - but simply explained to her in a nice way, why she isn't the right person to play Ash - this could persuade Sarah to quit and hand the job over to Veronica. ^^

What do you guys think?

szlemm wrote:
and i think veronica needs to know just how much we care for her so yes everyone send an emial telling her!!!!
Heh, I sent Veronica another email tonight. I told her that I found out from Adam Werenko, about the horrible manner in which DuArt treated her.

I also told her that we at SOVA will not let DuArt get away with this, and that we will never give up on her. ^^

szlemm wrote:
2nd of all we can use the episodes which veronica did as propoganda simular as to what we did back when mirage aired!! we need to let everyone know that veronica taylor voiced ash in that episode and not sarah! It will be like a strong comparison episode to help ppl realize just how much better the quality of va can be!
Yes! That is an excellent idea! ^_^

If CN airs a few episodes of Battle Dimension, and Veronica's Ash voice is used, this would be a wonderful way for us to show people that there is a huge difference in the quality of the voice acting, and the way Ash is being portrayed currently.

szlemm wrote:
I agree that now is the best time we bombard them with emails letters pokeballs or anything we can!! everyone now is the time!!!! we strike now!!
Indeed! Now is definitely the best time to send DuArt our projects! And that includes anything and everything we can think of, which we believe will be effective in convincing DuArt.

szlemm wrote:
at least we will have a few episodes where veronica brings ash back to life only to have sarah kill him off again :S
Unfortunately, we won't even have those few episodes, if DuArt decides to redub them using Sarah's Ash voice. Oh, the horror!! X_X

So, for Veronica's sake, and for our sake, let's hope that they keep the episodes as-is, and don't change Ash's voice. Because seriously, if they DO redub the episodes, this will only upset Veronica even more. And I just don't think it's fair. Crying or Very sad

You know, DuArt hired Rachael Lillis to play Maylene's voice, and she didn't get treated like this. So I really don't understand why they felt the need to replace Veronica Taylor, after allowing her to believe that she was Ash again. This whole thing makes no sense!! confused

And you know, I think it's our responsibility to find out who at DuArt is behind the hiring and replacing of the voice actors. Because, that is who should feel SOVA's wrath! That person (or people) is who we need to direct all our complaints/projets to, if possible.

_________________


Last edited by PokemonTrainerLisa on 6th August 2008, 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Dark Master
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Female Number of posts : 84
Age : 24
User Title : Top Star PokeFan
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 5:03 am

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Especially given the fact that Sarah must have a good handful of people on her side. Seems to me that planning something like this would only cause a huge fight to happen on Sarah's MySpace. And obviously, she wouldn't listen to what any of us have to say (especially if we mention the fact that we're from SOVA).

However, doing something like that project me and Rachel had in mind a while back, that might actually work. Because if we, and lots of other people were to send Sarah actual messages on MySpace (not comments), and if we didn't bash her - but simply explainined to her why she isn't the right person to play Ash - this could persuade Sarah to quit and hand the job over to Veronica. ^^

What do you guys think?

I messaged Sarah Natochenny recently and asked her if she could answer a few of my questions (I wasn't really sure what questions, perhaps something along the lines of "What would you say to fans that dislike your VAing" or something like that. It was mostly to see if she responded.). But yeah! I like your idea, Lisa! ^^ I'm all for it!

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Heh, I sent Veronica another email tonight. I told her that I found out from Adam Werenko, about the horrible manner in which DuArt treated her.

I also told her that we at SOVA will not let DuArt get away with this, and that we will never give up on her. ^^

Yes! I hope that'll help her recover from the blow DuArt delivered to her. I really hate them. >o Hope she'll feel better, and be more encouraged overall.

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
And you know, I think it's our responsibility to find out who at DuArt is behind the hiring and replacing of the voice actors. Because, that is who should feel SOVA's wrath! That person (or people) is who we need to direct all our complaints/projets to, if possible.

Yes, completely! SOVA's wrath for sure! They've really riled us up; now it's time to pay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 247
Age : 24
D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 5:14 am

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Aipom Fan wrote:
And as far as Sarah goes, we have to flood her in her blog "I'm still Ash..." with messages stating that she is a good voice actress, but not as Ash. I know Pokeyug and Dark Master and I have all posted there, but we need more support to show that her STILL voicing Ash is not okay. Who's with me?
Eh, I'm not so sure that that would be a good idea.... X_X

Especially given the fact that Sarah must have a good handful of people on her side. Seems to me that planning something like this would only cause a huge fight to happen on Sarah's MySpace. And obviously, she wouldn't listen to what any of us have to say (especially if we mention the fact that we're from SOVA).

However, doing something like that project me and Rachel had in mind a while back, that might actually work.

Because if we and lots of other people were to send Sarah actual messages on MySpace (not comments) and if we didn't bash her - but simply explained to her in a nice way, why she isn't the right person to play Ash - this could persuade Sarah to quit and hand the job over to Veronica. ^^

What do you guys think?



That's a great idea Lisa! Very Happy I think you're right about not wanting to cause a war...I never really thought about it happening that way...

Quote :
So, for Veronica's sake, and for our sake, let's hope that they keep the episodes as-is, and don't change Ash's voice. Because seriously, if they DO redub the episodes, this will only upset Veronica even more. And I just don't think it's fair. Crying or Very sad

You know, DuArt hired Rachael Lillis to play Maylene's voice, and she didn't get treated like this. So I really don't understand why they felt the need to replace Veronica Taylor, after allowing her to believe that she was Ash again. This whole thing makes no sense!! confused

And you know, I think it's our responsibility to find out who at DuArt is behind the hiring and replacing of the voice actors. Because, that is who should feel SOVA's wrath! That person (or people) is who we need to direct all our complaints/projets to, if possible.

I would think that is just cruel, and I cannot agree with you more Lisa! If they decide to not have Veronica's Ash voice on those episodes she worked hard for and deserved, and they decide to use Sarah (eww)....that is just out right sick! No But it just makes you wonder...they might use Sarah to not loose viewers. I mean, just think what ANOTHER Ash voice would do to the public who never knew Veronica voiced Ash back when. It might make them confused to the point they don't wanna watch if they keep having these voice switches. Then again, it just might get them more viewers to those who always knew Veronica was the true Ash?

Like you said, Rachael Lillis was recasted to play Maylene, but then again...she didn't exactly play a main character like Jessie...I dunno... it's all bugging me and none of it adds up! confused

Also, I was wondering if we are aloud to discuss this matter with DuArt if we want to call them? I know you don't want it publicized...but I was not wanting to do anything without permission.

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 247
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 5:50 am

Yeah i was just about to ask about calling DUart about veronica, Im disgusted at what their doing honestly!!! I wanna send pokeball saying "dont scew around Va's but i dont now yet!

im going to make a long distance call to Duart from australia, ,ill see if i can record the call aswell, i think they need to know that international fans are P*****D off too!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PokemonTrainerLisa

avatar

Female Number of posts : 482
Age : 30
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 6:20 am

Okay guys, here's the deal.

You CAN call DuArt to let them know that you're not satisfied with the voice acting on Pokemon. Yes, please call them and complain! We have to show them that we don't like the new voices!

However, do not mention anything about Adam Werenko, or say anything about Sarah Natochenny being investigated for misconduct, and don't mention firing Veronica.

Remember, we (the fans) aren't supposed to know what happened. I'm not certain whether or not Adam told his uncle, the fact that he sent me (the leader of SOVA) an email and told me everything that's happened.


Anyway, when you call DuArt only tell them that you want Veronica Taylor back as Ash. For comparison purposes, you can say something along the lines of this: "Sarah's Ash voice doesn't have anything special about it (unlike Veronica's Ash), Sarah's Ash voice is boring and generic sounding and the voice doesn't have enough emotion, Sarah pronounces Pikachu wrong, and she puts an emphasis on certain words, etc".

So in conclusion, when you call DuArt, let them know just how much we dislike the quality of the voice acting in the Pokemon dub. But please, don't mention anything about the info we received from Adam Werenko. I'm sure that everyone here knows how hush-hush DuArt likes to keep things (about ongoing productions). So therefore, I'm certain that that must be the reason why Adam didn't want this information being leaked to the public.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Dark Master
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Female Number of posts : 84
Age : 24
User Title : Top Star PokeFan
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 6:27 am

True. We aren't supposed to know. So as much as I'd like to go all "RAWR" on their asses, I won't. ;P I guess this'll have to suffice. I mean, bombarding them with phone calls might do something? o.O I don't know. It's better than doing nothing, of course.

I'll probably call later today ( tis 6 AM here right now ). Along with working on my AMV ( it's so hard to do! D: ). Is it possible to be angry at DuArt and excited in general at the same time? ._.; Or it is just wrong?


Last edited by Dark Master on 6th August 2008, 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 247
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 6:30 am

haha okay all shh then Very Happy ill try and call them on friday and ill post it too, Dark master see if u can record ur call, always handy to know wat theyll keep repeating!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 247
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 7:07 am

Well i just sent a message on sarahs myspace!! i recommend we all do but dont mention sova, were speakin on behalf of all fans even those who dont know about sova!

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 365
Age : 24
User Title : 暁 ミッチ ザ 物堅い
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 8:36 am

I'm about to call too. Could someone give me suggestions on what to say to them? I'm still planning. Please 1-2 won't work. We need everyone to call or email.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://raybound.com
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 8:44 am

Well, I am glad to see some people calling now. Smile

Darkblade, and everyone else who plans on calling, what I would do is ask to speak to someone who works on the Pokemon dub, preferably someone involved in the sound/voice department. And then mention how you, along with many others, feel that Sarah simply cannot reach the high standard set by Veronica. It's been 2 years and she still has not been able to bring Ash to life in the way Veronica did. Ask what the chances of Veronica coming back are (now that there is no contract junk preventing it) and ask if they could contact Veronica about this, as I'm sure she would love to hear from them.


And here is my idea for the e-mail campaign. We need to find out who exactly is in charge of the voice cast and get their e-mail. Then, we all e-mail them, starting probably once or twice a week, and if they keep ignoring us, then we up it to every day.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
PokemonTrainerLisa

avatar

Female Number of posts : 482
Age : 30
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 8:58 am

*applauds*

That is an excellent idea, Rachel!

I agree with you 100%! Very Happy


Hopefully, we'll at least be able to get some answers with our calls. ^^

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 9:02 am

Hehe, thanks Lisa. Wink

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
PikachuL41
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 135
Age : 24
User Title : Space Marine
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 9:51 am

This is crap how could they chuck her away agian duart
need to know how much we care about are VA's

And on a side note when i first found out about the VA switch i looked for other people that hated the switch and i didn't find mutch just questions so im thinking is there anyway to make SOVA more findable
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 9:59 am

Okay, after a chat with Maddie, turns out that DuArt can't do anything about replacing the main cast. PUSA has the say on that. So... we need to be contacting them again.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow25
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 51
User Title : Veteran Smasher
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   6th August 2008, 11:15 am

Lisa, I just thought of what is the most likely explaination of Veronica's email. Werenko said that this entire fiasco was 'never supposed to get out in public'. So maybe Veronica wasn't supposed to talk about it either, and in order to contact you she sent it through that email as to not let DuArt know. That's my theory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   

Back to top Go down
 
Veronica Taylor Rumor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Our Voice Actors :: News, Updates, etc. :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: