Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!
 
HomeHome  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
 
Like

Share | 
 

 Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Gligar13
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 262
User Title : Pokemon Master
D/P Friend Code : 5284-1017-0432
BR Friend Code : I dont have PBR. (i have brawl)
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   20th June 2008, 3:37 pm

Geoffrey wrote:
szlemm wrote:
Geoffry seriously i know your no longer a SOVA supporter but their is really no need to bring others down with you.

I'm only stating the truth. Eric himself said that he wants no part in PUSA's dub. If you want to harass him to be back on the show, go right ahead, but don't be surprised if he decides to sue.

Well he can change his mind when the other old vas are hired
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sovapkmn.wordpress.com/
Geoffrey

avatar

Male Number of posts : 100
Age : 28
User Title : Hobo Attorney
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   20th June 2008, 3:40 pm

JacobGRocks wrote:
Well he can change his mind when the other old vas are hired

I'm really not sure about that. Considering all of the messages he sent, it seems that he has something personal against PUSA. Either way, it would not be a good idea to ask him again for now. It would probably just upset him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter


Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   20th June 2008, 4:10 pm

I'm sure Eric is mad at PUSA but he doesn't want to get involved also because his band is doing better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Female Number of posts : 189
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   20th June 2008, 5:18 pm

This is bad. Even though we have a more strict security system, I think that either this thread or the post of the e-mail should be deleted to avoid further confrontation and potential spies.

JacobGRocks wrote:
luckily, it hasnt spread to other forums (bmgf and pokecommunity). And it is not a popular topic on sppf.

Well that's good, at least it hasn't spread to MORE forums. But since Lisa was the one who posted the e-mail and info. about Rachael Lillis, I'm not that worried. The one thing about SOVA is that I KNOW that everyone here is responsible about what they do. On the bright side, Pokemon USA and co. haven't shown any signs of knowing that we know this now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
offkilter06
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 217
Age : 29
User Title : James Fangirl
D/P Friend Code : 270726315456
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   20th June 2008, 6:42 pm

Re: the Eric topic

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. SOVA's goal is to give the original VA's an OPTION they never had. If Eric wants to turn that down because of his music, we should in no way hold that against him. We are fighting for a chance they were never given. The same for the other VA's.

Re: this topic

CHILL OUT! People are getting antsy with Geoff for his change in position, which is making him overly defensive, and I think we would be in a cat fight right now if we were actually all in the same room. Were there a few mistakes made all around here? Most likely, but that is no reason to go after everyone else's throat. You live, you learn.

Let's agree to disagree a little. We all have a similar ideal, but we all have different ways to reach said goal. If you feel the need to get emotional or throw around b@d w0rdz because it is the only way you know to vent, take that energy and do something productive for SOVA! The bitching and moaning is getting tiresome and is REALLY immature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~oovwee
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 247
Age : 24
D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   20th June 2008, 7:01 pm

Wow...

Very well said offkilter06! : D

I think we should all just chill out and move onwards with our operations and stop jumping the gun on everyone, okay?

So... what's next for SOVA?

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
Geoffrey

avatar

Male Number of posts : 100
Age : 28
User Title : Hobo Attorney
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   20th June 2008, 7:03 pm

offkilter06 wrote:
CHILL OUT! People are getting antsy with Geoff for his change in position, which is making him overly defensive, and I think we would be in a cat fight right now if we were actually all in the same room. Were there a few mistakes made all around here? Most likely, but that is no reason to go after everyone else's throat. You live, you learn.

Thank you. I'm not trying to bring people down or anything. I'm just saying that blaming SONVA for this is very immature. They're not the ones who are at fault here. If Rachael gets fired for this, then you'll just have to move on and keep trying to get the old VAs back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macphist0
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 27
Age : 28
User Title : Once he was a man, known as Matkin22. Now, he is our deepest primordial fear: Macphist0
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   20th June 2008, 11:18 pm

Wow... a bad time to make one of my first posts, I guess?

I agree with everything that Geoffrey was saying; yes, truth and reality both hurt, but they have to be stated to get rid of misinterpretations of statements. There's no need for anyone to jump down anyone's throat.

I'm very glad that the 4Kids VA's are being given the chance to work on Pokemon again, even if it is unlikely that they will get their old roles back. PUSA is satisfied with their current VA's, and firing them so that the old VA's can get their old roles back would likely just bring about a class-action unlawful termination lawsuit.

One of SOVA's goals has been achieved, something that SOVA's members should be proud of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.atu2.com
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
avatar

Male Number of posts : 699
Age : 31
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   20th June 2008, 11:20 pm

Hey Matt!!! Great to see you here! ^_^

You make a good point there. But how long were the contracts for the new voice actors? If they're annually renewed, I don't see a problem exactly. But I must say we are very proud to be accomplishing something excellent! XD

_________________
Tommy, aka Brian
Computer/Network Tech Specialist
CompTia A+ Professional

My Friends: PokemonTrainerLisa, Nekusagi, Pokeyug, Shane, Trainer Rachel, offkilter06, Kazuya, Geoffrey, szlemm, Abandon_Silence, Shiranui, iEatPikachuForLunch, Aipom Fan, darkblade09, JacobGRocks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 190
Age : 34
User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   20th June 2008, 11:31 pm

Our next step should be restating that the show would be better if the old VAs had their original roles... but this is just one. We should continue to request they recast the others as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
Macphist0
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 27
Age : 28
User Title : Once he was a man, known as Matkin22. Now, he is our deepest primordial fear: Macphist0
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   20th June 2008, 11:33 pm

I'm not sure exactly what the lengths of the PUSA VA contracts are; it could be by year, by season, I'm not sure which. But given that the PUSA VA's have already worked on the dub for over a quarter of the length that the 4Kids VA's did, I can see why PUSA would not want to replace them if they are still available.

It could even come down to a price differential once the contracts expire; Sarah probably comes cheaper than Veronica.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.atu2.com
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
avatar

Male Number of posts : 699
Age : 31
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   20th June 2008, 11:41 pm

If only the original cast could settle on what the new cast is making...but that is selfish on so many levels. I mean we'd be asking the original cast who is very experienced at what they do to take a pay cut only to satisfy ourselves. That's not right.

_________________
Tommy, aka Brian
Computer/Network Tech Specialist
CompTia A+ Professional

My Friends: PokemonTrainerLisa, Nekusagi, Pokeyug, Shane, Trainer Rachel, offkilter06, Kazuya, Geoffrey, szlemm, Abandon_Silence, Shiranui, iEatPikachuForLunch, Aipom Fan, darkblade09, JacobGRocks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Male Number of posts : 247
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   21st June 2008, 4:26 am

Sarah had stated on her myspace that she was signed on to play ash season by season!!! So if this is correct for the other va's that possibly means that next season everything could go back to normal! Hoepfully that is and with lots of sova hard work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geoffrey

avatar

Male Number of posts : 100
Age : 28
User Title : Hobo Attorney
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   21st June 2008, 4:49 am

szlemm wrote:
Sarah had stated on her myspace that she was signed on to play ash season by season!!! So if this is correct for the other va's that possibly means that next season everything could go back to normal! Hoepfully that is and with lots of sova hard work!

If that's true, then, unfortunately for Lisa, there's not a chance in Hell that Veronica will voice Ash for the Pikachu vs. Raichu episode unless Sarah breaks her contract, which is about as likely as PUSA giving the dub back to 4kids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PokemonTrainerLisa

avatar

Female Number of posts : 482
Age : 30
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   21st June 2008, 4:59 am

Yes, Geoffrey. Thanks for telling me something I had already realized, when I read that post. >_<


But seriously though, next season? Argh, that's depressing, szlemm.... ;_;

And it's depressing because D/P 74 will HAVE to be done by Sarah Natochenny - unless we can convince Pokemon USA to give the original cast their roles back before they actually dub that episode.

Aww...I have a very bad feeling that Sarah's gonna ruin that episode. And unless we can change things with Pokemon USA/DuArt, and I mean REALLY change things, I don't see how we can fix D/P 74 (the very dramatic, Pikachu VS Raichu episode). Crying or Very sad


And I swear Geoff, if you say anything else DEPRESSING, I'm gonna be crying all night! For my sake (and for the sake of everyone else in SOVA), please keep your "realistic observations" to yourself. (no offense, of course - but you just make me depressed when you state the facts as if there's no possible way that things can change)

_________________


Last edited by PokemonTrainerLisa on 21st June 2008, 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Geoffrey

avatar

Male Number of posts : 100
Age : 28
User Title : Hobo Attorney
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   21st June 2008, 5:03 am

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
And it's depressing because D/P 74 will HAVE to be done by Sarah Natochenny - unless we can convince Pokemon USA to give the original cast their roles back before they actually dub that episode.

Not even that would work. As long as Sarah doesn't break her contract, there's nothing we, PUSA, or DuArt can do. If PUSA fired her and replaced her with Veronica, they would be infringing upon Sarah's contract, resulting in a lawsuit, and then we can say goodbye to the Pokemon dub. Sad

Quote :
And I swear Geoff, if you say anything else DEPRESSING, I'm gonna be crying all night! For my sake (and for the sake of everyone else in SOVA), please keep your "realistic observations" to yourself. (no offense, of course - but you just make me depressed when you state the facts as if there's no possible way that things can change)

I'm sorry Lisa, but I can't change who I am. I'm not breaking any rules, and believing in a false hope will just make things worse when you find out that nothing worked. I'm really sorry and I don't mean you or SOVA any harm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PokemonTrainerLisa

avatar

Female Number of posts : 482
Age : 30
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   21st June 2008, 5:08 am

If that's true, then....how the heck were the original VAs replaced? O_O

Because I'm positive there was nothing in their contracts which stated that, if the show had a new dubbing company (Pokemon USA), that they couldn't work for said company. You seem to keep forgetting that the original voice cast is freelance.

You're also forgetting the fact that DuArt, the people who hired Sarah, should have the authority to say whether or not Sarah is fired (from doing Ash's voice). I really don't think Sarah's contract would prevent DuArt from firing her, if they so desired.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Geoffrey

avatar

Male Number of posts : 100
Age : 28
User Title : Hobo Attorney
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   21st June 2008, 5:13 am

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
If that's true, then....how the heck were the original VAs replaced? O_O

Because I'm positive there was nothing in their contracts which stated that, if the show had a new dubbing company (Pokemon USA), that they couldn't work for said company. You seem to keep forgetting that the original voice cast is freelance.

You seem to keep forgetting that Mike Pollock and Veronica Taylor have said that something in their contracts prevented them for working with PUSA for two years.

Quote :
You're also forgetting the fact that DuArt, the people who hired Sarah, should have the authority to say whether or not Sarah is fired (from doing Ash's voice). I really don't think Sarah's contract would prevent DuArt from firing her, if they so desired.

You're also forgetting that you don't know as much about law as I do. If DuArt just fired her to replace her with Veronica Taylor, that would infringe her constitutional rights, allowing her to sue them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PokemonTrainerLisa

avatar

Female Number of posts : 482
Age : 30
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   21st June 2008, 5:27 am

Geoffrey wrote:
I'm sorry Lisa, but I can't change who I am. I'm not breaking any rules, and believing in a false hope will just make things worse when you find out that nothing worked. I'm really sorry and I don't mean you or SOVA any harm.
False hope?

Ugh, please Geoff...I've warned you about depressing me and SOVA. And this is the last chance I'm giving you. If you don't "behave" then, I'm afraid you will be demoted again or possibly even banned.


No, you need to remember that long post I made on Bulbagarden. To summarize what I said, rather than looking through the archives of the SOVA thread: I stated that, I DO NOT CARE if we come to the point where we realize SOVA has failed. The most important thing, at that point in time, would be that we all tried our best - and we did a very good thing for the original cast. We know this, because the original VAs truly appreciate our work.

To the many people who didn't believe in our cause, they might see SOVA as a lost cause because we "lost" the war with Pokemon USA/DuArt, the war for giving the original cast a chance to work on the show again AND retain their original roles. But to us, even though we technically would have lost, we would still see this as a win - because we only did what we believed was right.

Having something to believe in, trying your best to overcome all obstacles, sticking it to the man, proving that fans' opinions can make a big difference, isn't that what being a SOVA member is all about? I personally believe this to be true.

And, if you thought we were doing this only to reach towards "the goal" about getting the original cast back and doing their original roles - then you were wrong, Geoff. Sure, reaching that goal is part of the reason why we're trying to change Pokemon USA/DuArt's minds, but the other part is because we feel in our hearts that the original VAs are the charcters they played. And each of us truly believes we can make this happen. Not you, nor any other "neutral" person can tell us otherwise. That's just what we believe, and that is never going to change. I'm sorry, but for many of us here, SOVA is a lot more than just a simple fan-campain to get the original cast back. SOVA is something that you can be proud that you're a part of, it's something that symbolizes just how much you love and appreciate the original cast members of Pokemon. And I for one, thank that SOVA is a very remarkable thing. The very fact that SOVA exists means more to me than you will ever know.

And I'm certain that if the original cast were posting on this forum, they would agree with everything I've said. They probably feel the same way about us (all SOVA members) as we do about them. ^_^

_________________


Last edited by PokemonTrainerLisa on 21st June 2008, 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   21st June 2008, 5:33 am

And I salute you.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geoffrey

avatar

Male Number of posts : 100
Age : 28
User Title : Hobo Attorney
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   21st June 2008, 5:41 am

And I think you completely misunderstood me. When I said false hope, I meant that it would be foolish to believe that you can change the main cast for this season. Because of the contracts, it's impossible to fire them without infringing their rights unless they break their contract. That being said, you can still try to get the cast changed for the next season as their contracts expire at the end of every season.

Also, threatening me over a difference of opinion makes you look very, VERY immature, and it gives SONVA more ammo to take you down with! I feel like you all are trying to get rid of me and attack me just because I no longer support SOVA. Lisa, if you want to warn me, you do it through PM. Don't humiliate me in front of everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   21st June 2008, 5:48 am

I honestly have no idea what is going on in this thread anymore D:

I do salute what Lisa said about how SOVA members are fighting for what they believe in 'n stuff.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
PokemonTrainerLisa

avatar

Female Number of posts : 482
Age : 30
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   21st June 2008, 5:52 am

Um, Geoff, what do you mean "difference of opinion", you're stating your opinions (most of them hypothetical) like they are FACTS.

But how can your opinions be facts if you can't prove them? And by that, I mean, give me factual evidence that everything you've told me is true.


The very fact that Jimmy Zoppi and Kayzie Rogers were never replaced to begin with means that there was nothing in the VAs contracts preventig them from working on the Pokemon USA dub. Yes, Veronica, Maddie, and Mike Pollock have said there was a 2 year-non-compete-clause in their contracts. However, Maddie and the rest of the cast have always said it was MEANINGLESS.

Why do you think she said this? Because it was true! And Jimmy Zoppi (aka Billy Beach/James Carter Catchcart) and Kayzie Rogers have proven this because they weren't replaced, when Pokemon USA first got the anime license.


Besides Geoff, have you actually SEEN Sarah Natochenny's contract? Or any of the VAs' contracts for that matter? Then you cannot say that everything you've said is 100% true. Because even though you know a lot about contracts, business and stuff, you still don't have all the facts about the VA switch, nor do you know why Pokemon USA has been hiring VAs from 4Kids. The only thing we fans can do is speculate on this matter, and use logic and hypothetical situations to help us determine what is happening.

However, I think everyone can agree with me on this. Your "hypothetical reasoning" is depressing SOVA. And I cannot have that.

_________________


Last edited by PokemonTrainerLisa on 21st June 2008, 5:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Abandon_Silence
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
avatar

Female Number of posts : 24
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   21st June 2008, 5:54 am

Yeah guys we need to stick to the point! Geoffry we are all fighting for what we believe in and their is 100% no need for u to immediatly put other members down like that. The news we've been getting lately has been good 4kids actors, returning and rachel fighting the man and returning and on each occasion you had to find the fault in it!

Im not trying to be rude but if you really want to stick around on the sova forums i strongly suggest u rethingk what your replying to everyone cause if all you wanna do here is post negative replies to everything Then dont bother SOva doesnt need that kind of trouble from within!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geoffrey

avatar

Male Number of posts : 100
Age : 28
User Title : Hobo Attorney
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   21st June 2008, 6:15 am

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Um, Geoff, what do you mean "difference of opinion", you're stating your opinions (most of them hypothetical) like they are FACTS.

If DuArt fired Sarah to replace Veronica before the season ends and Sarah didn't break her contract, she can sue them. That is fact. It's protected by the U.S. Constitution. You cannot change that.

Quote :
But how can your opinions be facts if you can't prove them? And by that, I mean, give me factual evidence that everything you've told me is true.

Mike Pollock and Veronica Taylor's emails are factual evidence that there was something keeping the VAs from working on the new dub.

Quote :
The very fact that Jimmy Zoppi and Kayzie Rogers were never replaced to begin with means that there was nothing in the VAs contracts preventig them from working on the Pokemon USA dub. Yes, Veronica, Maddie, and Mike Pollock have said there was a 2 year-non-compete-clause in their contracts. However, Maddie and the rest of the cast have always said it was MEANINGLESS.

Why do you think she said this? Because it was true! And Jimmy Zoppi (aka Billy Beach/James Carter Catchcart) and Kayzie Rogers have proven this because they weren't replaced, when Pokemon USA first got the anime license.

... Lisa... Do you realize that you're claiming that Mike and Veronica lied in their emails?

Now, I'm going to state my opinion on a few other things. Remember, this is purely hypothetical. This is what I think. The VAs could've been lying to us from the start BUT they had a reason to. They may have signed a non-disclosure agreement with 4kids so that they couldn't mention anything about what was keeping them from joining PUSA. However, they wanted the fans to know about them losing their job. So they told us about what happened, but they couldn't tell us what or why they couldn't be on the new dub for fear of losing their jobs at 4kids. I believe Jimmy Zoppi was able to continue working because had some connections with PUSA and TAJ and he was also working on the dub as the script writer. I have no clue about Kayzie Rogers though. Though, I did hear Kayzie didn't lose her job at 4kids. Remember, this is all hypothetical. I have no idea if this is all true or not, but it's my best guess.

Quote :
Besides Geoff, have you actually SEEN Sarah Natochenny's contract? Or any of the VAs' contracts for that matter? Then you cannot say that everything you've said is 100% true. Because event though you know a lot about contracts, business and stuff, you still don't have all the facts about the VA switch, nor do you know why Pokemon USA has been hiring VAs from 4Kids.

I don't need to see the contract to know that Sarah has her own rights. It's Constitutional after all.

Quote :
The only thing we fans can do is speculate on this matter, and use logic and hypothetical situations to help us determine what is happening.

Yet, whenever I do, you always attack me, along with other people!

Quote :
However, I think everyone can agree with me on this. Your "hypothetical reasoning" is depressing SOVA. And I cannot have that.

Maybe so, but that's not against the rules. (By the way, that's technically a loophole.) I'm not harassing anyone. I'm not making personal attacks against people. I'm expressing my opinion, something that's also protected by the U.S. Constitution. To deny me the rights of the First Amendment, freedom of expression, would be immature and very selfish.

Abandon_Silence wrote:
Geoffry we are all fighting for what we believe in and their is 100% no need for u to immediatly put other members down like that.

It's not like I'm trying to.

Quote :
The news we've been getting lately has been good 4kids actors, returning and rachel fighting the man and returning and on each occasion you had to find the fault in it!

Why are you blaming me!? It's not my fault that Lisa let this info get out!

Quote :
Im not trying to be rude but if you really want to stick around on the sova forums i strongly suggest u rethingk what your replying to everyone cause if all you wanna do here is post negative replies to everything Then dont bother SOva doesnt need that kind of trouble from within!

... This is exactly what disgusts me about SOVA. Elitism. I do NOT have to agree with everything you guys are thinking. Forcing me by either insulting me or threatening me is very unprofessional. Is this perhaps why people look down upon SOVA?

Speaking of which, why is it that everyone, including SOVA's leader, is ignoring what offkilter06 has said? You people are creating so much drama for me, that I can't even sleep!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   

Back to top Go down
 
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» NOT VERY GOOD NEWS (i.e. I'M AN IDIOT & A COWARD)
» There is good news about self-publishing ...
» Good news,Bad news
» Fairy Tail is coming to an end.
» Some good news, some bad.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Our Voice Actors :: News, Updates, etc. :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: